Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Season 5 - Lost Premiere Party



Hi all! Welcome back!

It's almost here. Season 5 of Lost. I have stayed away from any spoilers and hints about the new season but my anticipation for the new season is growing. I can't wait!

As always, it's time to party! This time, I would like to do something different. Yelp.com is sponsoring a viewing event downtown. Details are below:

Taste & Thirst On Fourth
Gaslamp Downtown SD
715 4th Avenue
San Diego, CA 92101

They have 10 HDTV plasma screens in a private room, and all of them will be showing Lost. Additionally, there will be free appetizers and 2 for 1 drink specials all night long!

The party is from 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. and then ALL QUIET during the show that's from 9:00 - 11:00 p.m. I'm still bringing my Scattergories (although we might not play - I'll be ready!). I think it sounds like a lot of fun. It is a late night...but what are we...old?!? Heck no! We're going to a bar to watch a TV show and play boardgames. Ok...maybe we are old. But it sounds like a good time anyway. :)

So email me at my Gmail address (jclark33@gmail.com) and let me know if you're in.

Tomorrow, ABC will be re-showing the season 4 finale. If you don't remember it - watch it! It was great. There will be 17 episodes of Lost this season with no repeats. I am also thinking of redesigning the site to include more discussion. Don't worry, you can just read, but I want to give those who want to participate the opportunity to.

Have a great week and hope to see you soon!

No comments: