Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Maternity Leave

My computer crashed. ARGH!!! Luckily I have 4 others. :)

I had just finished typing!!! SO I am going to try and remember everything I wrote.

A whole hour and 3 minutes this week…. Yippee! Is that suppose to make us ignore the fact that Lost will not be on next week!?! But it was gooooood tonight!

I think the BEST part of the episode was the glue!!! Man when I saw that…I couldn’t believe it! It’s all a scam. I knew the man in the hall was Zeke by the voice…and from when he met Jack that he didn’t have any real power. It all adds to the illusion of being “stranded’ on the island. Pushing a make believe button. Perhaps the “others” get on and off the island. There must be a larger bunker which is where they live. They are watching the survivors. Back to the theory that the black smoke is some sort of security system.

We are all being led to believe that the intern was Alex…but there is more to that I’m sure. Why leave her mother in the jungle all these years? Maybe it’s be there instead of prison for going crazy and killing her crew. So many more questions!!!

Sawyer and his “Thelma” comment (as in Thelma and Louise). Notice the NUMBERS were on the medicine bottles.

Mr. Ecko being a bad ass as usual, cool as can be. He knows Henry is an Other. I kind of saw it 2 ways…he felt he had to confess to the Others and David is the only Other he can confess to. Or that none of the survivors would understand being remorseful for killing an Other. I think Mr. Ecko understands that he should have been taken. He wants back on the “good” list. I know he is a plant…but to get what? Or who? What is so important about the lists? Was Henry sent in to get the list? Any ides who the “he” Zeke was referring to. I first thought Hanso the head guy. But what if they are referring to Henry Gale? Why bring him up at all if there is no connection.

On to Claire. The lullaby is the song she asked if the adopted parents knew from season 1. Odd how it just happens to be playing on the mobile. I think the psych doc was on to something about projecting prior memories into current experiences. Also interesting that it is a song that Claire’s father use to sing. Dad issues again. Reminds me of the movie The Village. The parents thinking they are doing what is in the best interest for themselves and their children after they all experience a traumatic event. Maybe all the dad’s are in on the experiment. Far fetched but let’s just go crazy! It’s just as crazy as thinking the plane was crashed on purpose to get them there. Why little oceanic planes on the mobile. Kind of like product placement.

I’m tired…must finish typing. J Again, Claire was in the hatch maybe a month ago…why does it seem so old? Time shift theory keeps rearing its ugly head. Zeke just wore that beard for Jack etc….why would he have left it abandoned down there? I am going to be interested if and when she reveals to Jack the clothes and costumes. And of course…why didn’t they go down the other corridor? The one the Ethan steered her away from. Questions, questions, questions! Some semi answers.

All in all… a good episode. See ya in 2 weeks everybody. ‘night!

No comments: